Most of the computer user faces this problem that Windows Key not Working Windows 10. Don’t worry because this article has the quick solution.
Windows 10 Overview
A year ago Microsoft came up with the final version of Windows 10 and till now this OS is continuously budding with many updates and changes. It has offered infinite improvements and a never stopping feedback loop. This was known as Windows as a Service or simply WaaS. Now in the August Microsoft has put WaaS into practice with the Anniversary release. You can also download Windows 10.
Features of Windows 10
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after fixing the problem Windows Key not Working Windows 10.
- More reliable more secure.
- Got fastest adaptation rate.
- Empowered more than 350 devices all over the world.
- Awesome combination of Windows 8 and Windows 7 features.
- Got Windows Ink feature.
- Got Pinterest Pin It Button, Evernote Web Clipper and many more.
Windows Key not Working Windows 10 Solution
Before finding a solution let me tell you that the only problem that you are facing is that:
“Your Windows 10 Product Key is not valid or it is expired”
To handle this problem you need valid Windows 10 Key to activate your windows and get rid of the problem your PC showing Windows Key not working Windows 10.
Use the following Windows 10 Key to activate your Windows instead of using the other key.
- Windows 10 Home Product Key 2017
- Windows 10 Pro Product Key Free 2017